Fellowships, Grants & Internships Postdoctoral
2013-2014 Harvard Postdoctoral Fellowships in Japanese Studies
The Edwin O. Reischauer Institute of Japanese Studies at Harvard University will offer several postdoctoral fellowships in Japanese studies to recent PhDs of exceptional promise, to give them the opportunity to turn their dissertation into publishable manuscripts.
- Application Deadline: January 2, 2013
- Fellowship period: September 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014 (10 months)
- Stipend: $50,000 per year (10 months)
- Award announcement: After February 22, 2013
2013-2015 Harvard Postdoctoral Fellowship in East Asian Digital Humanities and Social Sciences The John K. Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies and the Edwin O. Reischauer Institute of Japanese Studies at Harvard University announces a special post-doctoral fellowship for the 2013-2015 academic years, for a recent Ph.D. in any field of East Asian studies, with extensive expertise in the digital humanities or qualitative digital data management in the social sciences. The fellow will be expected to assist faculty, students, and research affiliates, as described below, and assist specific digital projects, including the Digital Archive of Japan’s 2011 disasters (www.jdarchive.org).
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2013
- Fellowship period: July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2015 (24 months)
- Stipend: $60,000 per year (12 months)